Safety conditions for the climbing park
As a guest in Grönklitts Klätterpark, you need to accept that you have taken part in the park's safety conditions before you carry out your activity. As a booker for other guests on the same booking number, you must be sure that these guests have also read and accepted the applicable security conditions and that you are allowed to provide the information required to complete the booking.
A session in the climbing park lasts for 2.5 hours, then you can climb as much as you want as long as you follow our length and age requirements for each course. You buy your tickets based on how old the people who are going to climb are. When the session starts, a joint safety review will be held for all participants, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are in place and on time for the safety review.
If you miss the safety review or arrive late, you have to wait until the next safety review and are not compensated for missed climbing time.
It is the length of the person that controls which courses they can climb and which harness fits, which means that you must choose the right age category when buying a ticket. For example, a person who is 160 cm tall will not be able to have a harness from the ticket category 5-9 years.
Harnesses for 5-9 years are smaller climbing harnesses that do not fit adults. If there are no "From 10 years" tickets to choose, they are unfortunately sold out, check the next day or other time slots for more tickets.
Length requirements for courses:
Green courses– at least 110 cm tall
Blue courses– at least 140 cm tall
Red courses– at least 150 cm tall
Children under 6 years old must bring an adult in the green courses. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult in the blue or red courses. We recommend 1 adult per 4 children.
Everyone who is going to climb the park must fill out a certificate of the participation conditions. It is recommended that you do this online before arriving at the park – it will save you and us time. If you have not done it before, we will solve it upon arrival. You only need to do this once in the current year.
- You must be at least 110 cm tall
- I am under the age of 18 and need guardian's approval
- You must not be pregnant, have problems with heart or neck / back
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- A person under the age of 18 must be in the company of a guardian or have the consent of a guardian to participate
- You have full responsibility for ensuring that you/your minor comply with Orsa Grönklitt's safety rules and thus carry out the activity in a safe manner
- I visit the website www.orsagronklitt.se before arrival to check that the climbing track is open. If something unforeseen happens so that the climbing track needs to be closed, for example bad weather, we will announce it on orsagronklitt.se home page
Before the activity
- You must complete our Participation Terms and Conditions
- You must have approved Orsa Grönklitt's safety rules
- You must have completed an instructor-led safety briefing before you are allowed to start climbing
- You should put up long hair and take off any scarf
- You should wear unworn clothes and put away loose items. Orsa Grönklitt is not responsible for any damage to clothing, personal items or stolen/lost property.
- Make sure to be on site about 10-15 minutes before the booked time to pick up your harness.
During the activity
- The climbing harness should be seated at all times
- If the harness has been removed or unloaded, it should always be checked by the park's staff before you are allowed to get back on the tracks
- You must always be secured up on the tracks. Follow the instructions given in the safety briefing
- A person may dwell on one obstacle at a time
- Two people are allowed to stay on one platform at the same time
- When you embark on the cable car, make sure that there is no other person in front of you on the track
The guest is well aware that Orsa Grönklitt cannot be held responsible for the consequences if the conditions are not followed. The Guest also understands that the Guest, or another participant during the Guest's booking, may at any time be rejected from Grönklitt's climbing park, without reimbursement of the entrance ticket, if the conditions are not followed.