Information about Covid-19
Here you will find ongoing information about the development of Covid-19 (Corona virus) and your stay with us in Orsa Grönklitt.
We can't wait to create new holiday memories with you this summer! We look forward to beautiful summer days with a lot of joy of movement, but also and peace and quiet next to the water and forests.
With regard to the development of the Corona virus (Covid-19), we have taken several precautions to make you feel safe during your stay in Orsa Grönklitt. We continuously follow directives and guidelines from the government and the Swedish Public Health Agency.
On Thursday, May 21, Orsa Predator Park and the Cross Country Centre will open for the summer. We then open the multi-ski run and hiking trails, while cycling trails and other activities open June 19.
Good hygiene – your and our responsibilities together
- Disinfectant is available in all common areas. These spaces will also be cleaned and disinfected frequently by our staff.
- In all common areas, we have set clear distance markings for everyone's safety.
- Our staff has clear information about the importance of good hand hygiene at work. Staff who feel sick stay at home.
Check-in, check-out and accommodation
- At our campsite we follow as usual fire protection rules with four meters between each unit. This means that you have plenty of space and can feel secluded and have full control over your own accommodation.
- Our cottages are carefully cleaned and disinfected by our staff after each rental period.
- Check-in takes place in our check-in cabins, where guests pick up your ready-made envelope. This will help you avoid any congestion at your check-in.
- Check-out is done, if paid and ready, with the help of our express check-out where you put the key in our "check-out box" outside the Guest Center on the day of departure. All keys are disinfected between each guest.
Restaurants, grocery store and activities
- Our restaurants and grocery store are open as usual, with extended routines regarding cleaning and disinfection. In the restaurants, the tables will be placed more sparsely than usual. Also take away will be offered with the possibility for our guests to pick up the food and eat in their cabin.
- After each rental opportunity (bicycle, roller ski, poles, helmets, paddles, etc.) washing and disinfection takes place.
- We recommend our visitors to buy an entrance ticket through our online shop, where you also receive a 10% discount on the entrance price.
- For our visitors, with an annual pass or purchased ticket via our webshop, there is the possibility to enter via our unmanned entrance next to Toppstugan. Note! Of course, you can also buy a ticket in Predator Centre, where we are open as usual.
- In the entrance, café and souvenir shop we have set clear distance markings for everyone's safety.
- No cash management to reduce the spread of infection. Payment is made by card or swish.
- No public activities or feeds to avoid crowds.
- In our indoor facilities we encourage visitors to keep their distance. Tables and chairs are also placed with extra distances, we ask you not to move them.
- Cleaning routines at common areas are further strengthened and hand sanitizer is available in most places in the park.
- As always, the staff work with clear infection control procedures and good hand hygiene.