Who doesn't want a Bärra brand?
Blueberry Bärra loves everything that has to do with play, it's no secret that children learn best through play.
Together with our talented instructors and ski school teachers, he has put together fun challenges for all children who want to develop their skiing. To take a Bärra badge, you need to complete these challenges on trails and slopes. Mom or dad are judges.
Bärra badges for length are then purchased in the Cross Country Center. Monday-Sunday 08.30-17.00.
Bärra badges for alpine are purchased in Varglyan. Monday-Saturday 12.45-16.00.
Price: 60 SEK/brand
- Go for a lap around the stadium yourself.
- Go up and down the hill in the stadium three times, get up yourself if you fall.
- Ride 1.5 km (e.g. The Nalle rundan) without assistance, together with anyone.
- Scissor up at least one hill, curl up into a meatball downhill.
- Ride a lap around the technology track.
- Go for a lap around the ski stadium without poles.
- Go for a lap on the Artificial Snow Trail without assistance.
- Skate around the stadium.
- Take the lift and go up to the top of Barnbacken yourself.
- Ride in the track in Barnbacken.
- High fiveá all high five guys in Barnbacken.
- Ride the skicross course in Bananen
- Ride Blueberry Forest and turn all the way down without help.
- Ride an anchor lift with mom, dad or siblings.
- Go Söderbacken and turn all the way down without help.
- Manage to make hockey stop/stop cord.
- Ride Bärra's off-piste.